Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Looking for a car??
One of the new business tenants we have here at our business park and storage facility is called MV Autobuyers. They can find you almost any new or used car at an auction for a fraction of the price you'd pay if you bought it from a dealer. You don't even have to live here in the area, because they can find cars all over the country or have them shipped to you. I just thought I'd put a plug here for them, so if you're interested now or ever, just let me know, or you can go to their website at www.mvautobuyers.com, or call them at (208)346-3726
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silverwood Trip
We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...
-
I was so sick and tired of my hair!! It's pretty much been the same since my sophomore year in high school, with a few short lengths in ...
-
You see, when two people really love each other....just kidding. Yep! Mark your calendars for February 2nd! Richie and I are completely exc...
1 comment:
This has nothing to do with your post really but I need to come get some more flyers from you to put in my lounge I am all out.
Post a Comment