Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our latest DI finds!

We saw this at the DI and couldn't pass it up, even if it's way too big on him now.

I saw this, and against Richie's wishes, had to buy it. I thought it was the cutest little table. Still in great shape and right now works perfectly in our entry-way. Later on, I plan to make it into a kids coloring table. I really want to paint it, but I can't decide on a color


These are just some projects that I've been working on. They're basically finished and I'm glad to have them now!
Miles' scrapbook of his first year! No, I do not plan to make scrapbooks for his entire life. But I wanted him to have at least one that I made.

For Valentine's day, I made Richie our family's history thus far. I started from right before we met and it's caught up till now. I divided it into chapters and at the end of each chapter, I just chose a few meaningful pictures to showcase that chapter. I think it will be a great keepsake for Richie and I, even if no one else reads it.

5 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

You are the most creative person I know! I love love love that family history book idea. I wrote down the story of how Ben and I met and our dating days, but it's still sitting on our computer. I love that you have added pictures and really made it meaningful. Way to go!

Makenna said...

sigh, I wish I was as gung-ho about scrapbooking as you are Rach! And you do such a cute job! That Family History book is a great idea, that way you can record things you remember now, instead of later when your memory may fail you. And are you a X-man fan? Miles looks like a little man in it. :) miss you guys.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

cute scrapbook and family history book - definitely keepsakes you'll treasure
that table is great too - awesome potential to be a coloring table

Beads Bee Boutique said...

I love you Rach!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

It's fun for me to see what your friends write to you Rach! Ditto to Ryan and Angie!

I know nothing about X-Men, so I can't be too excited about the shirt. But the table.........that's kind of cool! You might consider stripping it of paint and staining it instead. But I guess if it's going to be a kids' project table, paint might be more practical. In that case you could paint it several different colors, kind of like the chair I did in Adrienne's room.

Love, mom

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...