Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Looking for a car??

One of the new business tenants we have here at our business park and storage facility is called MV Autobuyers. They can find you almost any new or used car at an auction for a fraction of the price you'd pay if you bought it from a dealer. You don't even have to live here in the area, because they can find cars all over the country or have them shipped to you. I just thought I'd put a plug here for them, so if you're interested now or ever, just let me know, or you can go to their website at www.mvautobuyers.com, or call them at (208)346-3726

1 comment:

The Plaisted's said...

This has nothing to do with your post really but I need to come get some more flyers from you to put in my lounge I am all out.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...