Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Family Pictures

A friend of mine from our old student ward has a talent for photography and one day would like to make it a business perhaps. So for the time being, until she is famous, she offered to take family pictures for us for free so that she could build her portfolio! We couldn't thank her enough, they turned out so fabulous; like she read my mind on what I wanted. She lives in Pocatello but comes to Rexburg frequently, so if any of you are in the area and are looking for a photographer, her name is Kelly and I'd be happy to give you her number. Thanks so much again Kelly!

Here's just a few of our favorites. I know there are a lot, but there were a lot of fun ones. In case any of you are interested in where these pictures were taken, we wanted to take them around Rexburg to document this period in our lives. The ones inside are taken at the upstairs ballroom above where we hold our swing dance at the Woodside. It's the ballroom above "The Bed Place" on main street. The ones outside are taken down College Avenue, just off of Main Street.











14 comments:

*MARY* said...

These are perfect. I love the one on the red stairs.
What a beautiful family.

Becca said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!

The Wallace Family said...

Those are amazing!!! Your friend is a great photographer, and she definetly had great people to photograph! :)

taysom

The Wallace Family said...

LOVE THEM!!!! and ditto what Taysom said :)

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

I think my fav is the one on the red stairs too. But they're all wonderful! You all look so good! I'll have to print some out to display!

Nicole said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! And Rachel, you look great!

Russ and Natalie said...

What a handsome family...I mean it.

Russ

Makenna said...

heck yes, the photos are fabulous! You all look great! You did such a good job on wardrobe Rach! the colors are perfect! and such fun places to take pictures! You guys looks SO happy, and so gosh darn cute! Made my day to see all these!

Makenna said...

oh man, these pictures make me so happy :)

Kate said...

What a beautiful family you are!! I love your pictures! I especially love the picture of Miles with the scarf. Stinkin' cute!

McKenna said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family. She really has an eye. What camera did she use? I would love to buy my own, it costs too much to have anyone else take them.
I'm sure you're friend will be getting a big clientele.

Kelly Spence said...

Oh, I am so glad everyone likes them! You guys were very easy to photograph though.

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

Oh my heart!!! I love you guys! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! Don't forget the piogen book for Al!!!

Callahan's said...

What super cute family pictures! You look so pretty Rachel!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...