Monday, March 1, 2010

How Many People Can One Baby Entertain?

This weekend, it was at least 7. Miles had everyone wrapped around his chubby fingers. We had a great weekend with the Garners who thankfully came up to help us with our taxes among other things, but mostly just to cure us of boredom and homesickness. I never remember to take as many pictures as I'd like, but here are a few.

Grandpa and Grandma getting some kisses on Miles after bath-time!


Uncle Jeffrey sharing some Nilla Wafers with Miles


Before Sledding:


During Sledding:


After Sledding:


See how much fun doing your taxes is???


Everyone humored Miles by dancing with him


I've never been able to get a video to upload. This one did, but it wouldn't play for me when I viewed me blog, let me know if you can watch it.



Thanks for the great weekend Garners!

10 comments:

The Batistas said...

the video of your cute little boy is up and working!!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

I'm glad Garners were able to come for a visit! And especially that they were able to help you get a better return. Love Christy's hair!

Not sure I should have watched the video. You're pretty brave to let Miles go it alone! But he did good! or, He did well! Which is it?

Shelley said...

I cannot believe that video!! Way to go Miles down the hill practically by himself! Wow!

Makenna said...

THAT SO AWESOME!!! the video works :) YEah for Miles going all on his own! It doesn't matter if ya can't leave home, just as long as the fam can come to you. (sigh) someday we'll be in closer proximity. I'm glad that you all had a good time.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Videos only can be uploaded on Blogger when they're under 100 MB or about 30 seconds long. You can only see the video after it's posted, but not when you're composing it, if that makes sense.
That's an awesome video-how fun!

Becca said...

Haha, Miles looks like he doesn't know what is going on. Your video was fun to watch. :)

One Opinionated Housewife said...

I love it. What a brave little boy, oh and a brave mommy too.

Rachel said...

Oh, I wasn't there for the sledding. I was just as surprised/scared to see that he went down by himself!!

Rachel said...

Oh, I wasn't there for the sledding. I was just as surprised/scared to see that he went down by himself!!

Alicia said...

Hey! So Leeloublogs.blogspot.com has a ton of free buttons you can pick from. Sorry it took me a while to get back to you! Nice family pictures by the way!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...