Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A new love, and an old love

I have a friend in the ward who knows how to refinish furniture etc and recently she offered to help me refinish some of ours! Not just show me how, but she let me use her paint, paintbrushes and disc sander! You have an awesome sister Nicolina! :) Anyway, here's how some of our projects turned out! I LOVE how they look now and now have a new found love of refinishing furniture and painting. I'd better be careful, or this could become an addiction! The owners of the mini storage had some left over paint they said we could use, so we also painted our entry-way this past weekend. Richie was not a big fan of it and when I told him how much fun I was having he said I had to stop watching so many Mormon commercials. :)





In other news, the snow finally melted enough to go frisbee golfing! Richie was extremely excited and couldn't wait until it got warmer, so we bundled up yesterday and went to IF and played some frolf:) We took Miles about 1 year ago in the baby backpack and he didn't really get it for obvious reasons. This year he totally loved it!

4 comments:

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Richie wants you to stop "creating" so many things, ehh? Very funny!

The Wallace Family said...

Beautiful - Can you come and refinish my night stands and rocking chair?

You lucky girl - getting Mom's creative talents!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Nice Work!

Makenna said...

Tell Rich to take a chill pill :) I started watching this Wives and Daughters movie (mom really likes it) and Ian started watching, and now I have to wait until he can watch too cause he's SO sucked in! I couldn't be more tickled that he likes it! :) Rich never really went for stuff like that though. And MIles looks so cute (as usual). wish we were seeing you guys next weekend too! :(

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...