Lindy turns 12!! This means Richie and I got to take her on her special date with the two of us. We went shopping and she picked out a super cute outfit, then we went to Brick 29 and had a delicious meal. :) We celebrated with a family dinner later and she chose Texas sheet cake. Yum! We love Lindy!! She was so ready to be officially 12- she's had the maturity of a much older person for a long time now.
Wednesday, August 12, 2026
March 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silverwood Trip
We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...
-
I don't know if I'm mentally capable at this point to process what's really going on! :) I can't believe we are a family of ...
-
It's true, we're expecting #2!! FAQ's *How are you feeling?- Pretty good! This pregnancy has been harder than Miles' so far...

























No comments:
Post a Comment