Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Big 5-0!

Richie's mom turned 50 this week, and his sister Makenna threw her an awesome surprise party! We took a quick trip down over the weekend for the occasion and had a blast as usual. I was feeling like I needed a break. The monotony of life was getting to me and this was just what the doctor ordered. Now I don't mind the day-to-day as much. We'll see how long that lasts. :) Although it was only for a few days, I'm amazed at how quickly we all miss our beds and routine. Here's a few pictures from the trip. Miles was in heaven playing with his uncles, he helped wash cars and Richie washed all the windows for his mom's bday present.




2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Hope Christy enjoyed a great celebration! I can remember when 50 sounded really old to me. Not any more!

It was fun to see a picture of the "Window Guy" in action!

Miles and Gwen are cute as ever........maybe even cuter!

Ben said...

It's so nice to get away, even if it is for a few days. Glad you were able to recharge your battery.

Becca

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...