Monday, September 28, 2009

General Conference is coming!!

This weekend, members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and people all around the world have the opportunity to listen to modern day apostles and prophets. We will hear instruction specifically for our day and time. As part of an effort to better prepare myself, I found this video on youtube that is basically highlights from the last conference in April. It is about 10 minutes long, but totally worth it if you have a bit of extra time. I was reminded of all the wonderful counsel that was given to me, and how I need to be better. I'm so excited to participate in conference this weekend and challenge everyone else to do so as well. Happy Conference Weekend!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Thanks for the highlights. We LOVE General Conference! I'll be taking notes!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...