Monday, April 13, 2009








So, Miles went to his 2 month check up the other day. What a champ. ( I mean, c'mon. Do these pictures not say "champ"?) He currently weighs 13 pounds plus a little, is 23 inches long, and has a larger than average head. Way to go son. He also had to get his 2 month immunizations. I was SO nervous! And it didn't help when they had me hold his legs down so they could poke him. :( He was smiling and cooing at the nurses and then they did the shots, how could they? Just kidding, they were really nice nurses, and after a few minutes of crying, I'm sorry I mean screaming, Miles was fine. He handled it so well. He was a bit more fussy that week, but overall was such a sweetheart. Next post...The blessing/graduation weekend.

7 comments:

Becca said...

Precious pictures- he looks like a porcelain doll!

The Wallace Family said...

Where did you get the adorable Miles shirt?

Aubrey Scott said...

Okay, so I don't think every baby is cute. But yours is really cute. Honestly what a little stud.

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Those shots are brutal, both for baby and mom. Glad to hear that he handled it so well.

Nat

Tyler and Sheree said...

Oh my goodness, he is so beautiful!! Congratulations on blessing the little guy! I can't believe that I haven't got to give him kisses. Although I'm sure that Kam and Jared have made up plenty for me. LOL. Best wishes with your cute little guy!

The Hoffmans said...

He is a beautiful little baby, I mean handsome of course but definitely precious!

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Rach, He is SOOOO cute! And I know your like, "yeah, I know". But you should also know that I think most babies are not so cute... Miles is one of those few handsome children. ;) Be proud!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...