Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SLC

We got to go to SLC this last weekend to celebrate Jeffrey getting his Eagle award and to say goodbye to Ross before he leaves to Armenia tomorrow!! I can only hope Miles turns out like his uncles. Though it was too quick, it was sure nice to see everyone. I can't imagine marrying into a different family. I feel so blessed to not only have one amazing family, but two!! We also took family pictures and I'm excited to see how those turned out. Miles did pretty well traveling, but it sure threw off his groove!

Miles and the sweetest woman on the face of the planet, his Grandma Helen.


Miles and Savannah, one of Richie's first loves :)


A bunch of good looking Garner boys...enough said.


Richie and his cousin Branson and his cute boy Jamison, who is 3 months older than Miles.


Jeffrey receiving his Eagle!


Ross meeting his nephew for the first time!

5 comments:

McKenna said...

It was sooo good to see you guys. I can't believe how big Miles is... I guess when you have a new born it makes other babies look huge. I hope everything continues to work out for you guys. :)

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Isn't Jeffrey like 13? Overachiever!!! No, that's fantastic...wouldn't mind having him as a son-in-law someday. Wink, wink.

The Wallace Family said...

The picture with all of the Garner boys is awesome! Miles has the best cheeks :) Can't wait to kiss them. Hope he'll still let me by the time I get to meet him face to face.

The Hoffmans said...

Your little guy is gettin big! I bet you love his cheeks to death! He is such a handsome baby!

Kate said...

So fun! It was great seeing you guys an being able to hang out! So Jamie and I are coming up to your part of town Friday evening and leaving Sunday afternoon.. So really we are only there for Saturday. I'm not sure what my brother has planned but if there is time to see you I will give you a call.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...