Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silverwood Trip
We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...
-
Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...
-
It's true, we're expecting #2!! FAQ's *How are you feeling?- Pretty good! This pregnancy has been harder than Miles' so far...
5 comments:
You gotta love that!!! I hope this is the start of a wonderful sleeping schedule.
Wahoo, I am so happy to hear it's working. You have been reading "Baby Wise" right? I got a pamphlet saying it was a bad book and to stay away, but EVERYONE I know that has used it has had success. I am hopping it woks for me!!! :) Way to go Miles :)
Yippee!! I love hearing that.
That is awesome rachel I hope I have a good baby that sleeps good... I am starting to get so excited I just have a couple of weeks left... p.s. I cleaned my whole house last night while listening to your play list it was really fun... I totally enjoyed your playlist !!!!!
Miles is so adorable!!!!! :) He is such a cute baby!
Post a Comment