Friday, March 27, 2009

2 months! Really?

Yes it's true, Miles has been with us for 2 whole months. Time is such a crazy thing. On one end, I feel like this is going way too fast and on the other, it feels like it has always been this way and that any other part of my life was so long ago. This is the best part of my life so far though. Miles is finally starting to chunk out a little. We're workin on getting his cheeks extra big so that he'll be able to handle all the kisses he's going to get over graduation/blessing weekend. He is sleeping much better at night now that he is in his crib, but that still means at least one middle of the night feeding. His latest habit is hitting himself in the head! No joke. I don't get it. The hits are fairly hard too! He doesn't cry about it ( tough kid), I guess he just can't control his arms quite yet. His smiles are pretty much my favorite part of the day. He's even tried to laugh once or twice! HIs latest and greatest accomplishment is projecting his spit up an entire 35 inches from his mouth. (Yes, I actually got the tape measure.) We are so proud of our little Miles! :) Enjoy some pictures!






href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiE1ripGYOA4Y1lktqR9SgebEDtPsPYulnetjL8y_d_QB0NJgMpLTA0HXttuLu3idhhmVoyVrIPhqkKLKQL_ez18K2vX_UYNrqLPFVYhGCQDFeOFiqkNBphj_HabPTous39YwEjW9AblrA/s1600-h/100_2466.JPG">

8 comments:

Pili girl~ said...

Can I pretty much say that he is the cutest baby!?! I'm excited for all the changes that have been happening for you and Richie. The Lord definitely loves you! (Me, too!) Let's see, what else:

- Love the hair cut
- Miles spitt measurement cracked me up
- Let me know when the Baby Blessing will be
- Do you need help with anything else?

Love you mucho!

The Wallace Family said...

Wow - isn't it incredible how quickly babies grow and change!? He is such a doll!!!

The Wallace Family said...

aw! chunky babies are the best! and the whole hitting thing sounds like tucker when he was younger. they truly are related :)

taysom

McKenna said...

Wow, what a cute little boy! I'm sure it will be fun to have your families up there this weekend! Have fun.

One Opinionated Housewife said...

He is such a combo of both of you, but I see more Rach then Richie. Can't wait to see him! I am to the point where I like babies again, for a while I was way burned out on them.

Nat

Makenna said...

I almost cried looking at the pictures! Miles is SO cute! and I can not wait to see him next week!!!!!!! AHHHHHH! :) I'm the happiest Aunt in the word!

Kate said...

I just got a pair of scissors out and cut it! Very bold I thought.. There are some uneven places but it turned out cute. Your little Miles is adorable.

Chance and Kimi said...

He is so cute!!!! He's the cutest baby!!! He seems so happy too! :) Good job you two! ;)

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...