Thursday, March 19, 2009

Let me call you sweetheart






So, before Miles was even born, his aunt Makenna sent him THE cutest outfit for Valentine's Day. It says, "My heart belongs to mommy" on it, and I got such a kick out of it. Yes he wore it on Valentine's Day, but puked on it before I remembered to get a picture. So, finally here are the pictures from Valentine's Day! :) I say, his heart better belong to mommy if I'm up with him at 3 in the morning! (Notice the bags around the eyes, and ignore the green. problems uploading again.) I keep hoping that each night will be the magical night that he just decides to sleep through the night. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm hopeful. He's such a sweetheart.

2 comments:

One Opinionated Housewife said...

How adorable. Those nights of sleeping 8 hours are just around the corner, I promise! Soon, you will feel normal again, and take sleep for granted too.

Ian and Makenna James said...

He's so cute in the outfit I sent him! :) I'm so glad! I can't wait to see him!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...