Sunday, March 22, 2009

Richie's in Heaven

So, the snow finally melted enough that the frisbee golf course in Idaho Falls isn't covered. Richie has been waiting for this day for about 5 months now, so it was no surprise when he called me from work and practically begged me, like a little boy, if we could go after work for date night. Sometimes he's six. :) So we bundled Miles up, put him in the backpack and had a grand old time "frolfing". This particular course is a full 18 holes, but we only played about 11. What can I say, Richie is dang good at tossing plastic discs long distances accurately. I on the other hand, used Miles as an excuse not to throw as much since I'm SO not as good. But just being outside on such a BEAUTIFUL day was fantastic. The weather has been great and we've all got Spring fever, "and the only prescription is more cowbell." We even got a jamba juice afterwords (my favorite), and rented Mission Impossible 3 from clean flicks. Such a fun night.


This is Richie climbing a huge tree after losing one of the discs! Who knew he was such a monkey!?

3 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

How funny - we went last Thursday. It was a team effort - Mike and Henry against Tucker, Taysom and myself. Mike and Henry won.

The Wallace Family said...

really it wasn't fair to tucker. he had two handicaps while dad only had one.

taysom :)

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Looks like fun guys. Just how cold can we expect it to be when we visit ya? You know I think that 72 degrees is cold right? Am I going to have to bundle up like the kid in A Christmas Story?

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...