Thursday, February 26, 2009

One Month!


I can't believe it! We've had Miles here for a whole month! He's already changed so much, we just hope he doesn't grow up too fast. He finally passed up his birth weight and as of last Friday was 9 pounds and 1 ounce. I can't wait till he gets some serious chubby rolls. :) His eyes are open a ton more now which is so fun and I think he's getting more hair. He is such a good baby. As long as he has a clean diaper and a full tummy and he's being held he's pretty content. He's such a cuddle bug!
I'm getting used to being a mom and I'm having so much fun adapting, although it is so much more work that I ever thought it would be. Last month's visiting teaching message was so poignant for me. Sister Beck said that in the pre-existence, we (women) fought for this privelege; the privelege of being a woman and a nurturer and I can definitely see why. It's such a blessing.



13 comments:

Joci said...

Oh my goodness! He is a perfect combination of the both of you! ADORABLE!

McKenna said...

Wow, he looks so big. It's crazy to think he has been around for a month now! I still have 4 1/2 weeks. I'm trying not to get nervous. Thanks for your positive attitude.

Lauren's Latest said...

He is so cute! AND hooray for passing his birth weight!

Becca said...

Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes by?! He's adorable!!!

Sara said...

Wow, I can't believe he's already a month old!! He's adorable:)

One Opinionated Housewife said...

He is so darn cute, but Crosby's make cute babies. It's in your genes.

The Wallace Family said...

Thanks for the photos!!!! Keep them coming. Did you decide when the blessing day is going to be?

Becca said...

Mmmm....so cute. kisses, kisses, kisses!

Tyler and Sheree said...

He is so darn cute. I can't believe that it's been a whole month! It goes by way too fast. Give him some kisses from Aunt Sheree!

Becca said...

P.S. Thanks for your lesson on Sunday!!! It was great. :)

sam said...

He is the cutest! Can you say Gap baby model? Ha, really though, he's beautiful. You make 'em good kid! Now I need to see him in real life!

Ian and Makenna James said...

AHHHHH! Aunt Makenna is DYING to see you! ok, when Miles is asleep he looks like Rich, and when he's awake he looks like Rachel? weird, I know, but thats what I think! I can't wait to see you guys. I'm definitely calling this weekend and catching up.

Tanna said...

He is so cute! congrats by the way. We have a daughter now. Her names Adaira Isabelle Whitehead. Congrats again!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...