Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More pics! Well, one more.


I don't know what the deal is with the picture situation, I really am trying to put more on. But I guess we'll take what we can get right? So for now, here's the one picture I got to load. Richie is one proud daddy! He is already better at being a dad than I imagined, and I imagined him to be pretty good. I'm so lucky I married such a patient man who can keep a sense of humor especially when it comes to dealing with a crying baby and an emotional wife :) Love you babe!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Congratulations you two - now three!!! We are so excited for you (and to soon be in your place!) Little Miles looks so adorable and from what we could tell it looks like he has his daddy's mouth. Can't wait to see more pictures soon.

Best of luck!

Jasmine said...

wow congrats! and hey, we're reading the same book!!

The Wallace Family said...

Awwwwww -
It is an emotional roller coaster ride, isn't it!? Hope you're all feeling great and getting enough sleep.

*MARY* said...

Congratulations! They're both adorable!

McKenna said...

Husbands really are the best. It's wonderful when they help keep us sane. It’s crazy to think he is almost a week old! I hope you, Richie, and little Miles are doing well. I also hope there are people up there to help take care of you. Congrats again on such a cute little stud!

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Congratulations Rach! He is beautiful, just like his Mommy! I love you and I miss you and I want to meet the little man!

One Opinionated Housewife said...

So adorable. I just love when guys hold babies and look as though they are actually enjoying it.

Chance and Kimi said...

Miles Thomas is SO stinking cute Rachel!!! You two made the cutest baby!!!! He's adorable! Congratulations!!!!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...