If I"m only got one picture to load, I'm glad it was this one! He smiles fairly frequently, although I doubt he knows it. They are quick, so you're lucky to catch them, but man are they worth all the sleepiness. He even has a visible dimple from his daddy! YES!! Well, my mom has gone and Richie's mom has gone. It's just us now....uh-oh!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Smiles!
If I"m only got one picture to load, I'm glad it was this one! He smiles fairly frequently, although I doubt he knows it. They are quick, so you're lucky to catch them, but man are they worth all the sleepiness. He even has a visible dimple from his daddy! YES!! Well, my mom has gone and Richie's mom has gone. It's just us now....uh-oh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silverwood Trip
We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...
-
I was so sick and tired of my hair!! It's pretty much been the same since my sophomore year in high school, with a few short lengths in ...
-
You see, when two people really love each other....just kidding. Yep! Mark your calendars for February 2nd! Richie and I are completely exc...
4 comments:
Wow!!! How cool that you could catch a smile for the photo!! When do you plan to bless little Miles? Man, we wish we could hold and cuddle that little guy.
Miss you like crazy-
Rachel! He is so cute! Congrats!
I'm glad to hear that it all went smoothly.
Congrats Rachel! He is adorable :)
Rachel and Richie, you have a BEAUTIFUL baby!! Our boys are going to be best friends!!! We have a blog too. Send us your e-mail and we will invite you to it: kateandbran@yahoo.com
Having a baby is the greatest experience, isn't it?! Babies are so precious they make you melt. Congrats!
Love, Kate and Bran
Post a Comment