Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome Miles Thomas!

We finally have our baby here and life is good! This post won't be long, but I know everyone is waiting for pictures and I don't blame you, he's dang cute. But I guess we're kind of biased. More pictures are coming, but the computer is giving us problems. Sorry!
The stats:
8 pounds 7 ounces
20.5 inches long
He was born right before midnight on the 30th, so now he'll share his birthday with his Uncle Jeffrey from Richie's side and his Uncle Ben from my side. Must be a good day! Labor and delivery couldn't have gone better. It was fairly short and there were no complications. We feel so blessed, for lack of a better word, although we feel so much more than just blessed. We can't believe it. I'm finally understanding a little bit of how much our earthly and Heavenly Parents love us and it's incredible. My mom is here for a while to help out which is so nice and we have a lot of support from the ward. I'm feeling pretty good, Richie is the best dad already and elated beyond reason, and Miles is healthy and happy. Life can't get much better.





20 comments:

Tyler and Sheree said...

I can't stand it! I want to be there giving him lots and lots of kisses! Congratulations. We love you!

B and B Slack said...

Congrats! He is adorable...hope you're doing well!

Russ and Natalie said...

Can't believe my littlest sister is a now a mom! You and Richie should be proud. Sure love you.

Sara said...

Congrats!! He's beautiful:) Let us know if you need anything:)

Adrienne said...

What a handsome little "devil"! I'm a proud Aunt!!! I sure love you all! Love, Adrienne

McKenna said...

Congrats!!! How's life with a newborn? I only have 8 weeks left until I'm doing that too. Well, not that you have time now, but I tagged you. Give Miles a kiss for me.

The Pingel Family said...

Congratulations! I have been thinking about you guys and waiting for this post! New babies are so exciting! You guys will be great parents.

The Wallace Family said...

What a beautiful little guy!!!! I am dying that I can't come and hold him, but I am so glad that Mom is able to be there.

All our love,
Jenn

karlee said...

He is so cute! Glad everything went smoothly. Can't wait to see more pictures of the little one.

Becca said...

He is perfect! Congrats.

Christine said...

Congratulations! He IS pretty dang cute. He looks like the Crosby side of the family!

Becca said...

Oh he is so cute! As far as I can tell I think he looks like you Rach. I'm so glad everything went PERFECTLY for you. :)

Joci said...

YAY! Congrats to you both! HE looks absolutely perfect! We miss you and can't wait to meet him someday!

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

YEY! He is absolutely darling. I wish I was in Rexburg so I could see him! I'm so glad everything went well. Love you to pieces!

The Hoffmans said...

Congrats! He is a beautiful baby! I am glad all is well!

Zadi said...

OH my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have another cousin. This is so exciting. I call to hold him first when i get here ok don't let my mom get a hold of him she will never let go. We love you so much and give Miles kisses!

Kara said...

What a beautiful boy! We're so excited for you. Miles sure is lucky to have such wonderful parents!

Trev and Sara said...

oh my freak he is to cute!! it was great to talk to you and i'm glad you are feeling ok! love your little face.

Hattie Blaser said...

He is so cute! Congradulations!

Natalie said...

Congrats Rach!! He's so cute!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...