Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bored

Well, I officially got a job as a substitute teacher in the Nampa school district! Wahoo!  Unfortunately school gets out at the end of this month...dag nabit.  I also have an opportunity to get a job pushing some paper in Boise, we'll see how that pans out.  But until I got this job, and I assume for some time after, I have been bored almost out of my mind.  I know people don't usually have this much time on their hands, but if you ever do, here are some things I've done to keep myself occupied!
*Go to the temple!
*Watch episodes of "The Office" over and over again
*Create a blog! 
*Go window shopping
*Crochet
*Write letters/write in journal
*exercise!! I have had no excuse lately with so much time!
*Take pictures
*Read!
Anyway, I've been trying to make the most of my time, but I need to improve, so if anyone has any ideas on what I should be doing these days, I'm up for suggestions!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Rachel...I'm so glad you stop in to say 'hi' (in my blog that is!) I'm so glad we can keep in touch like this. It looks like you're happy and doing well. Talk to you later! :)

Becca said...

You should train for and run a 5k or something. It's fun when you have a goal you're trying to reach. If you stay bored, you should come to your family trip this year without the hub (I do it all the time.:)

One Opinionated Housewife said...

If you are bored, adopt a puppy. It will keep you up all night whining, it will chew on everything, pee and poop everywhere, and be more work, and a lot less fun than a newborn baby. But hey, at least you won't be bored anymore.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...