Bear with me, as I try and figure this all out. Both Richie and I are somewhat technologically illiterate, but we want to stay in better touch with family and friends. So for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of visiting us in the frigid land of Rexburg, I'll post some pictures so you can see what you've been missing out on. This is our tiny, wonderful apartment that we just moved out of. Is it silly that I was terribly sad about moving? Richie was fine with it as long as we took our new baby. Now don't get excited, I'm talking about our new Mac computer. His new favorite pastime is cleaning it with a soft rag. I'm still not totally converted to macs yet because I don't quite understand how they work, but I'll get it eventually. The picture you see of our snow covered apartment complex parking lot was taken on April 25th, and we got 4 inches of snow that day. Welcome to the burg!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
New to the Blogging world!
Bear with me, as I try and figure this all out. Both Richie and I are somewhat technologically illiterate, but we want to stay in better touch with family and friends. So for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of visiting us in the frigid land of Rexburg, I'll post some pictures so you can see what you've been missing out on. This is our tiny, wonderful apartment that we just moved out of. Is it silly that I was terribly sad about moving? Richie was fine with it as long as we took our new baby. Now don't get excited, I'm talking about our new Mac computer. His new favorite pastime is cleaning it with a soft rag. I'm still not totally converted to macs yet because I don't quite understand how they work, but I'll get it eventually. The picture you see of our snow covered apartment complex parking lot was taken on April 25th, and we got 4 inches of snow that day. Welcome to the burg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silverwood Trip
We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...
-
I was so sick and tired of my hair!! It's pretty much been the same since my sophomore year in high school, with a few short lengths in ...
-
You see, when two people really love each other....just kidding. Yep! Mark your calendars for February 2nd! Richie and I are completely exc...
1 comment:
Sweet blog, nice Handy quote, cool first apartment, even awesomer 2nd "apartment," and what adorable newlyweds you guys are!
Post a Comment