Monday, May 26, 2008

The big 22!





Yes, this past weekend we celebrated my 22nd birthday! And it was awesome. :) First we went out on the lake and did some wakeboarding, then a bunch of the family came over and we had a big lunch with birthday cake and the works.  Richie and I then went to Boise to do some much needed...okay wanted...birthday shopping.  It's not Richie's favorite thing in the world to do, but he was so patient with me and we had a good time. Thank you babe!! Then we went to Mary and Lane's wedding reception. (A friend of mom's from college) It was a fabulous day and a great way to kick off another year!!

7 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday You!! I'm glad Richie let you go shopping. That's one of my favorite things to do too! :)

Pili girl~ said...

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS A TI!!!! Rach!!! I didn't know you and I share the same birthday month! When's your birthday?!?!?!?! I hope you had a very great year! (It looked and read like you did!)

Miss and love you both heaps!

Laura Edwards said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Looks like you found some things while shopping, LUCK YOU! Well, I hope you had a wonderful b-day!

Russ and Natalie said...

Rachel...my youngest sis! Happy Birthday. Thank you for your wonderful example to my girls. Liesl will grow to really appreciate sharing May 24 with you.

Unknown said...

Yeah! Happy 22! Hopefully you had all the joys a new birthday brings (and now enough with the silly halmark card greetings...) Give us a call when you guys are in town, Peter and I would love to have you guys over (and we can do a big general birthday party for all of us!)

The Batistas said...

oh my goodness! how are you? this is Nikki (macfarlane) I found your comment and angie (wood)'s web page. Yay! it looks like you two are having fun!

*MARY* said...

ZIP-A-DEE-AY AND HI-DEE-HO!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...