Thursday, May 22, 2008

Everyday stuff





Nothing very exciting has been happening, I just thought I'd post some random pictures cause those are always fun to look at.  Richie's internship is going well and has a promising future with this company, so his uncle/boss says.  My two jobs are going well.  Subbing is not easy! holy smokes! Especially little kindergartners, it's like herding cats! The other job is boring but works around my schedule well so I'm enjoying it. We are really enjoying are time here in Nampa and feel like we are learning a lot.  This past week we went out on the boat and both got up on wakeboards for the first time! Wahoo! Unfortunately Richie got a killer sunburn on his back. Our best friends here are Brandon and Cole (our cousins) and we are usually playing fooz-ball or something with them.  We also like long walks in the  rain, chocolate bon bons and elavator jazz. Life is good!We miss you all!! 

3 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

You guys are so cute!

Pili girl~ said...

Uh... I definitely miss you both!

Much much love and aloha...

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Rachey! I'm so happy you found me (cyberly that is). I miss you! Life is going good for me, just kickin it mom-style, it's a blast. You look great and though I've never met the hubby, you guys look happy together. Congrats!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...