Saturday, February 9, 2013

Deja Vu

I realize I still need to post about Miles' 4th bday! I'll get around to it, but until then...

One morning a while back Gwen woke up with the best bed head! She was super ornery that morning and add that to her awesome hair, we just thought the likeness to George Washington was uncanny and couldn't stop laughing. Miles was jealous of the picture taking, so we took his picture too and he gave us his best "cheese!" face. Later on in the day we tried to cheer Gwen up by painting her nails. It's one of her favorite things, but it just didn't seem to do the trick. She gives really good 'ticked-off' faces.




Some time passed and I hadn't taken any more pictures. The kids are extra cute in the mornings and I decided to snap a few pictures recently, on account of their cuteness and Gwen's fantastic bed-head...again. After taking them, I scrolled through the most recent pictures I'd taken only to discover that the last pictures I took were shockingly similar. Pancakes for breakfast, bed-head, chessy grins. Deja vu. They were cute eating their mac n cheese for lunch too, so I snapped another picture. I don't ever want to forget those over-the-top, squished-nose, squinty-eyed smiles.




5 comments:

Taysom Wallace said...

I love their smiles and that you document them! :) Thanks for making my day a little bit brighter :)

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

LOVE the bedheads! LOVE the smiles! But favorite pic is Rich doing Gwen's fingernails! it's a classic.

Andi said...

Those pictures of Gwen with her George Washington hair are HILARIOUS! I can totally see the resemblance!

See you Wednesday! :)

Laura Edwards said...

I love your kiddos! They are so cute and so fun!

Becca said...

That's some pretty good bedhead! I thought I had left a comment on your post, and then realized I hadn't. I can't believe Miles is 4! I also didn't realize that Miles and Adeline were so close in age. I love it!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...