Friday, June 1, 2012

Grown up stuff

*I added our pictures from our SLC Seminary training trip, if you're interested.

My birthday this year seemed to get mixed in with all the craziness around our house. Luckily we remembered! I guess whether we remembered or not, I would still have turned 26. Richie got me some new work out clothes. He knows me well. I felt like a rock-star when I worked out that night. A friend organized a lunch play date and treated us to ice cream. We had Tay over for dinner and she watched the kids while Richie and I treated ourselves to some ice cream. It was a good day.




This past memorial day we headed down to SG to visit my family and had a wonderful visit. We decorated graves, made homemade ice cream, barbecued, hung out with cousins, went to a great park, and the girls went out to eat. Yep, a good trip.






On our way back to Rexburg, we stayed in SLC for a few days with Richie's folks so that we could work out some housing for our upcoming move. It was fun,
educational, tiring, and gave us both anxiety. I think we're more resolved than ever to never spend any money, ever again. We found one house that we are in love with in Riverton. It would be about a 20 minute commute for Richie to get to Murray high school, and a 5 minute drive to visit G&G Garner. We put in an offer, we'll see if it goes through!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

WOWSERS! So glad you found a house you like - I hope it goes through for you! I can't wait to hear about it and find out all the details. Loved being with you guys. Thanks for hanging out with us and Thanks to you guys again for washing our windows! Love you guys!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

We so loved having you here for the weekend, and look forward to weekends together more often, now that you'll be closer by.

Would love to see the house you made an offer on. Can you give us an address to google?

Looking good in your new exercise outfit!

Makenna said...

hooray! cute pictures!!!! looks like tons of fun!

The Wallace Family said...

That is AMAZING that you already put an offer on a home. I'm sure everything will work out how it should. Pretty exciting stuff!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...