Sunday, April 22, 2012

Taking it Easy

No real reason to post except that I snapped a few fun pictures of the kids over the weekend. Some of our wonderful neighbors who know we will be moving sometime soon have been bringing over boxes for us. We've already packed a bunch. We're not anxious or anything. Richie's wanting to pack up nearly everything. I on the other hand would prefer our apartment to still feel like home for as long as possible, especially considering we don't know where or when yet. All signs point to Northern Utah in June. Who knows.
Miles caught a fever on Friday night, so Saturday we took it easy. We watched movies (as in the kids), and cleaned (as in me), and hung out on the front porch. Blowing bubbles and drawing with sidewalk chalk is probably in my top 10 of reasons why I love being a mom. Who else gets to say that they hung out in the warm sun and doodle names all over the front porch for work today. The fever has left, but the kids have gone on a sleeping strike. Either Miles is sick, or Gwen is teething, or they got used to getting cuddles and drinks of juice in the middle of the night, or one of them sleeps well but wakes up because the other one's crying... Dang it.
I've been trying to email a few pictures to my in-laws to show them the cute outfits they sent recently, modeled by their cute grandchildren. But I can't get them to upload for one reason or another. So here they are on the blog. It's totally impossible to get them both looking at the camera, smiling, no trains in their mouths, at the same time. Totally impossible.

8 comments:

Katie said...

I am SUCH a big fan of crying baby pictures (silly, I know!) and that one of Gwen is classic!! Your kids are so so so cute, hope they get to feeling better soon!

Makenna said...

Kill me with cuteness! That flower dress is so sweet! Glad the fever is over. And how exciting to be moving closer so soon!!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Love the kids in the packing boxes pictures! Love them all actually. The new outfits are almost as cute as the kiddos wearing them.

Kayla Nelson said...

oh my heck i love all of these pictures and we just miss you guys. haha that part when you talked about the kids strike thing where if its not one its the other... you sound like you have twins! thats how my lil kiddos get sometimes!

Kayla said...

sorry that was me who made the above comment, guess it wasnt signed on my name or something? i dunno...

The Wallace Family said...

Wow - flip flops and shorts!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Fun boxes - that world one is cool! Cute pics of your kids in their spring church clothes. Love Miles' hair - so handsome.

Pili girl~ said...

I love your family tons! Congrats Richie on getting hired! Keep me posted where you end up going to! Miles and Gwen are growing up so big and fast, and the two of you are still as lovely as ever.

Me ke aloha pumehana pau 'ole, Pili girl~

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...