Monday, October 10, 2011

Hotel Garner

We had a few house guests this past weekend! Richie's cousin Branson, his wife Kate and their 2 kids who are the same age as ours spent a little time with us! They were coming up to visit other family and needed a place to crash for a night and although it was a short visit, we has a good time. Here are a few pictures.

Don't let her size fool you, Gwen is only 2 months older than their little gal, not 6 months older. :)



We made spider cupcakes! oooh Spooky!



Earlier today we made spiders out of some pipe cleaners I had laying around. Miles thought those were pretty cool.




And just because she's cute...



We'd be happy to have more guests at hotel Garner!! There's your written invitation. No more excuses. Come on up!

3 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Okay, I'll be there in a couple of days... I wish! Gwen has grown so much since Nauvoo!!!! Tell her to slow it down a bit.

The Wallace Family said...

I'll be there soon :) I love you all!

Taysom

Makenna said...

those are the cutest pictures of Miles and Gwen! oh my goodness I could eat them up! tell them aunt Makenna is going to kiss on them when next I see them :) You're doing such a good job at making halloween fun for them!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...