Thursday, October 20, 2011

Family Pictures Fall 2011

When Richie's brother Ross came home from his mission earlier this year, his aunt took some special family pictures of the whole Garner clan. So why would we get more family pictures already then?? I came up with 3 reasons to justify getting them taken.
1.Fall is magical time of year! It's when Richie and I met and fell in love. I love Fall! I had this vision of our pictures involving a big red, yellow and orange leaf pile, but Rexburg had other plans.
2.Gwen is no longer a little blob of a baby. She can sit up and smile on command...ish. She's just changed SO much in such a short amount of time.
3.I lost all the baby weight! Shout out! I did it 6 months faster this time around (thank goodness) but I still need to lose more in order for my clothes to fit me "normally". I use the term normal loosely because I think I've resigned myself to the fact that my body will never be "normal" again. *sigh*

So we contacted my old friend Kelly who took our pictures last time around. Remember this shoot?


She gave us a killer deal again. If you need some pictures done you should check out her photo blog and contact her! kellyspencephotography.blogspot.com We took our pictures on Saturday and by Tuesday we had 3 discs of edited pictures mailed to us. Amazing right? She was so patient with our kids. It was the perfect storm on Saturday. Gwen got sick with the flu and Miles decided not to nap. So you can imagine they were fairly difficult. But she managed to get some really fun ones. There are lots of pictures on this post, I just couldn't decide, so many turned out awesome!

We lived in Sugar City for 2 years and never got pictures there to document that time in our lives, so we went back out to the road that we lived on and took some pictures at the Drive in Movie place and a cool red barn down the road.









I made some carmel apples the night before to reveal while we were taking pictures because I thought we'd get some fun reactions out of Miles. He wasn't quite as animated about them as I was hoping, but still pretty fun.








These next three are some of my favorite! Can't wait to get these up in the kids room.







Then we shot a few at Porter Park across from our apartment to document where we live now!




11 comments:

Becca said...

Love it all! I love the outfits, the colors, and the cute kids! My favorite one is the one in color. Good job getting that done. Family photos are so stressful!

Shelley said...

Gwen has changed so much! Your kids are dang cute! This pics made me smile a lot. They turned out so good!

Makenna said...

how i LOVE these! i was dying to see them!!!! YAY! thanks for putting them up!!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Wonderful pictures! Next to having you all here with us, this is the best possible pick me up! What a precious family!

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

I love love love these! Such a beautiful family!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, what beautiful pictures of you beautiful people!! Love them!!

Sarah and Cam said...

Those turned out so Cute!! I love new family pictures!

The Wallace Family said...

Soooooooo adorable! I am impressed on so many levels :)

McKenna said...

Wow! you guys look so great! She did an awesome job. How wonderful it is to have pictures of the family.

McKenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Lori said...

So so so cute!!! The pictures are beautiful! We miss sunday dinners with you and the gang.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...