Friday, May 27, 2011

This past weekend...

*We welcomed home Richie's brother Ross from his mission in Armenia! He's just as awesome as we remember him to be, probably more so :), and it was so fun to be a part of that.

*We blessed sweet baby Gwen! That's always such a tender moment for me to see my child surrounded by so many worthy priesthood holders. She hadn't pooped for 4 days before the blessing, so we were a bit worried for the safety and cleanliness of her blessing dress, but luckily we made it through without any blowouts! Speaking of Gwen, we took her to her 2 month appointment yesterday and she is 13lbs 6 oz (95%) 24 inches (95%) and I can't remember exact head circumference, but she's in the 97th percentile there. :) What can I say, we make big babies!



*We got some family pictures taken by Richie's aunt Sheree. Didn't she do a great job? All the pictures I'm posting here, she took. I can't seem to locate my camera. Hers are better anyway.



7 comments:

Brian and Stacy said...

Those are darling pictures! She is one adorable little girl! Makes me want another one right away!

Becca said...

CUTE family picture! :)

Katie said...

Little Gwen is so cute!! I haven't seen your blog in a while for some reason... but I caught up today! Hope y'all are doing well!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

I love all the pictures and hope you won't mind if I steal a few from your post.

We had such a nice time in SLC for Gwen's blessing. Richie's folks couldn't have been more gracious.

We're looking forward to our family trip! It's coming up pretty quick! Hope your little ones are up to the journey!

Becca said...

What great pictures! That one of Miles is amazing! Sorry, we couldn't be there for the blessing. I feel better though that we get to see you guys in a few weeks. Love you!

Shelley said...

I love the family pictures Rachel! They turned out so good and you look great! Miles really knows how to work that camera :)

Sarah and Cam said...

What a cute family!! Hope things are going well for you guys!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...