Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Perfection in fifteen pounds or less

I double dare you to find something cuter than this girl in 15 pounds or less. :) We were actually a little shocked the other day when we unofficially weighed her and she's between 13-14 pounds! That's nearly a pound a week since she was born! Straight cream I tell ya! Gwen is one content baby. She is consistently sleeping at least one 5 hour stretch at night, although every so often, the Heavens smile on us and she'll have a miraculous 9 hour stretch. Every so often means twice, I think, and it fakes us out every time. We think sleeping through the night is finally going to happen, and the next night it's back to multiple feedings. I guess we'll take what we can get. I'm lovin this little girl.



2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

So precious! Is it possible she's even cuter than the last time I saw her? Can hardly wait to hold and love our little Gwen again. And hoping Miles will let me hold and love him a bit too.

The Wallace Family said...

She's gorgeous!!! :) I can't wait to meet her!

Taysom

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...