Monday, December 20, 2010

Joy to the World

My sewing machine is fixed! Wahoo! Now, I think I kind of actually like sewing! This weekend I finished some really simple curtains and valances. I also sewed a few other things, but don't want to post them, seeing as some of them mights end up being Christmas presents!




Speaking of joy, how can you not smile looking at that handsome, happy face? These pictures kind of shocked me when I was looking back at them because he looks so grown-up to me! Not to mention sitting at the kids table all by himself! We we able to have dinner with some great friends on Saturday and all these little kiddos are about the same age. Miles thought he was so cool!


6 comments:

Adrienne said...

I can't wait to see you guys! The pictures of Miles were beyond cute and I'm very impressed with your sewing ability and drive - I don't know if I'll ever get there...... Merry Christmas!

The Wallace Family said...

Miles is so adorable! He is growing up so fast! Love you!

Taysom

The Wallace Family said...

Sooooo cute! (the curtains and Miles) I got your message and will call soon... I promise.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Glad that your sewing machine is fixed. I'll have to ask how tomorrow at play group. Love those valances in the kitchen! Miles is looking closer to a 2 year old...are you sad that he's going to be 2 next month?

Becca said...

What a handsome little boy! He really does seem so grown up. Just wait until you have your baby, he'll seem like a giant.

We're Excited to see you guys on Friday!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

That first picture of Miles...........it's just darling! And I'm genuinely proud of your valances! See you in a few days!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...