Monday, January 4, 2010

Holiday in Review

No matter how long of a break you get to be with your family, it never seems like long enough! Although it was nice to get back to our apartment and start getting into our routine again. We had about 10 days off and in that time we went to St. George for Christmas and Bluffdale for New Years. Such a great time. Rather than writing a whole lot about it, here's a bunch of pictures. They're worth a thousand words, right? Just so you know, not all of the captions line up with the correct picture. I trust you can figure it out.

Miles sharing with Great Grandma Crosby


Lining up youngest to oldest! Tradition!


Christmas morning! How many chins can you count on Miles?


Lunch with some old GBP members!


Miles' first sledding excursion!




Lunch with the old exec sisters!


Oh Tai Pan, how I love thee! I can't believe I'd never been to this store before!! I was in love only 10 steps in. My mom and I made this wreath! All Christmas decor was way cheap and I found the wreath at DI for one dollar!! Wahoo! I love bargains!


k...picture loading is malfunctioning right now... I'll add more pics later

6 comments:

One Opinionated Housewife said...

I love Tai Pan too ever since your mom introduced it to me last year. I had a hard time uploading my pics too on my last post, so I feel your pain. 'Twas great seeing you!

Ian and Makenna James said...

Yeah! looks like you packed it in while in St. George!

Becca said...

What could be better than 10 days of vacation together! Glad you were able to get together with your old girlfriends too. I found some candles that I love and I've been told that Tai Pan sells them, so I will definitely be hitting up that store too. :)
Hopefully we will be seeing you guys this summer...miss you all.

The Wallace Family said...

I can not wait to meet that little guy! You guys look great. Maybe you can introduce me to Tai Pan - I've never heard of it.

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

We're so happy we could share Mile's first Christmas with you! Thanks for making the trip to be with us! So glad you got pictures of the sledding outing! AND I'm glad I've got another TaiPan convert in Rach. I went back on the 2nd with the coupons we got and bought more Christmas decor for 75% off. So fun!

Kelly Spence said...

Hey Rachel. I am in Pocatello right now. I come to Rexburg from time to time though. When were you wanting them done? We can definitely arrange something. I don't charge anything at this point. Still kind of practicing on friends and family. you can email me at kranae80@gmail.com if you want to communicate that way.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...