Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oh there you are Fall!!

Today, Richie and I got to go down to Idaho Falls and play frisbee golf with some friends at a beautiful park. Miles thoroughly enjoyed being outside in the awesome weather. I was so worried that we were skipping Fall this year and heading straight for Winter, so I'm glad that I walked through some fallen leaves and breathed some crisp air this year!


These other pictures are just some that I snapped in my new favorite pj's that Miles has. My sister-in-law and bro sent them to us when he was born and I'm so excited that he fits in them now. All except the hat, considering his huge head.

"E=mc2 you say? Ah yes, indubitably"

4 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, I'm so sad!! The pilot cap was my favorite part of the outfit! He is so CUTE! I want to bite those cheeks! I liked your last post too. My little money saving tip, is that baking goods go on sale around Thanksgiving time. I always stock up especially on flour. It is even cheaper than at the cannery during those sales.

Ian and Makenna James said...

You are such a cute baby Miles! That hat looks so silly and cute on him :) Yeah for FALL!

The Wallace Family said...

I love your captions Rach!!!

Becca said...

Hey- the pumpkin patch is in Idaho Falls right next to the zoo. Here's their website: http://upickredbarn.com
There's directions and everything on there. It's a lot of fun. :)

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...