Monday, July 13, 2009

The Many Staches of Richie

I don't particularly like facial hair on guys, so I don't encourage Richie to grow any. But when we were engaged and he was in Rexburg and I was in St. George he worked from 730am to 11pm every day and didn't really care about shaving. So when he would come down to visit, lo and behold, I was engaged to a hairy man. This particular time was the day before our wedding pictures and he had a little fun shaving.
A full beard, cleaned up, the INTIMIDATOR, the thoughtful stache, and
my favorite kind of stache







4 comments:

One Opinionated Housewife said...

I love the handle bars.

Makenna said...

I think the stash is too much. it makes him look "ornery" :)

Becca said...

I vote that he keeps the stash next time. :)

sam said...

I agree and fully encourage the stash look.. or the intimidator

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...