Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Crosby Fam

This past weekend Richie and I got a chance to attend my family reunion, which hasn't happened since we've been married, so it was really great to be able to go. We spent a couple days at my sister-in-law's cabin on Cedar Mountain, and then Richie and I stayed a couple more days in St. George. It was SO much fun to be with my family. Everyone was there this year except my sister Jenn who is currently working on her masters. (Missed you Jenn!) We loved seeing everyone and introducing Miles to so many, but as always, it was too short. I guess we'll just have to visit again soon!
Paris at the splash park

Tucker taking care of Miles

Ben, excuse me, Dr. Crosby, was a good jump-roper, but can't compare to Ilah, Zadi and Izzy breaking records left and right for how many doctors it took to cure cinderella after she kissed a snake, and Becca and Taysom doing teddy bear TOGETHER!

Erma and Zadi after smores

George and Henry at the splash park playing in the red dirt

Miles and Richie taking a Sunday nap. Neither of them do well with late nights, and there were a lot of those! :)

Miles meeting his great grandma Crosby

The Mr.and Mrs.

ALL of the grandkids! From youngest to oldest. Miles, Erma, Theo, Tess, Paris, Liesl, George,Izzy, Henry, Ilah, Zadi, Tucker, Taysom.

Mom and Miles hangin out.

5 comments:

Ian and Makenna James said...

AHHHH! so fun!! I'm So So glad you got to go! I'm quite envious of all the peeps who get to see Miles :) I need my little teddy bear back :( Besides that, I miss you guys! Paris is super cute in that first picture! Its fun, I kinda know your fam :)

Zadi said...

OOOOHHHH, how cute. Love the pics. My favorite one has to be of Dr. Crosby jumping rope. Too hilarious!

Nat

Tyler and Sheree said...

That little Miles is all Crosby!! I don't see any Garner in there!

The Wallace Family said...

Okay - now you did it!!! I am "homesick" . I was doing pretty good until seeing the photos and reading your blog. I sure missed out. Dr. Crosby jumping rope is pretty good, but my favorite photo has to be of all of the grandkids on the slide. Is that the same slide we did that before with just the first 3 or 4 grandkids?

Nicole said...

Miles is getting more and more adorable!! You look great too Rachel :) Hope all is well.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...