Monday, July 13, 2009

The Many Staches of Richie

I don't particularly like facial hair on guys, so I don't encourage Richie to grow any. But when we were engaged and he was in Rexburg and I was in St. George he worked from 730am to 11pm every day and didn't really care about shaving. So when he would come down to visit, lo and behold, I was engaged to a hairy man. This particular time was the day before our wedding pictures and he had a little fun shaving.
A full beard, cleaned up, the INTIMIDATOR, the thoughtful stache, and
my favorite kind of stache







4 comments:

One Opinionated Housewife said...

I love the handle bars.

Makenna said...

I think the stash is too much. it makes him look "ornery" :)

Becca said...

I vote that he keeps the stash next time. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree and fully encourage the stash look.. or the intimidator

Silverwood Trip

We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...