Sunday, July 26, 2026

September 2024

 The Fogle kids came for a visit!! By this time, our dear friends the Fogles had moved to West Virginia, and then Lauren and Dallin got divorced. For this particular trip, Dallin was bringing the kids back to Idaho for a family reunion, and we got to hang out with the kids most of the day while he worked. It was so great to see all of them again and I couldn't believe how tall everyone had gotten! 




Gwen and Lindy participated in a kid's craft fair at the Village! It was cool seeing them put themselves out there like I have on ocassion at craft fairs. I think their eyes were opened and they learned lots of things; for instance, you have to put yourself out there and talk to everyone that comes by, and you have to price things at a place where people are willing to pay it. It was hot and sweaty and lots of work, and a good learning experience. 


One of the mom's at co-op offered to take school pictures of all the kids for the yearbook. I know I'm biased, but c'mon, look at those beauties! 






Other September notables! Football games for Miles, ice cream triple dates with friends, co-op and ward activities. :) 













No comments:

October 2024

October 1! Must be time to make apple dumplings and watch the "legend of sleepy hollow"! This year, made with our own apples.   I ...