Tuesday, July 21, 2026

February 2024

 Valentine's Season! We made sugar cookies and invited the bacon family over to decorate them with us, made punny valentines, had our fancy dinner, etc. This was the year that Miles got an extra special valentine from a young girl at co-op :) Complete with a picture of them getting married and kissing. :) 










My first born officially has a driver's permit!


Gwen went all out for a presentation at co-op, including buying herself this authentic wig. :) She has that dramatic flair for acting!

Just one of those ordinary Saturday mornings, eating waffles, that I don't want to forget.

Homeschool: I was teaching art history to Lindy's class this year. Richie and I also taught the youth activity this month- we taught them how to swing dance! 


Co-op field trip to the Boise Reptile Museum! 




        Little Women party! Lots of soap making! Grandma and Grandpa leading exercise classes when they come to science and history!



Davy turns 5!! Honestly, I was feeling overwhelmed and wasn't planning on throwing Davy a friend birthday party. However, last minute, I panicked a little when I did some thinking and realized I was running out of kids to throw basic, kid, cute parties for. So we called up a few friends, blew up some balloons, did some dance party videos off youtube, bought little cesar's pizza and a store made cake! (gasp!) It was so last minute, Davy had no idea it was happening, so it was fun for him to get a surprise party. Some favorite memories: We had him playing in the backyard with Dad while his friends arrived and hid. Once he realized his friends were there, he snuck off to the bathroom to style his hair :) We played "Pass the Parcel" from Bluey- I specifically tried to make it so that Davy didn't get the prize at the end, seeing as he was going to get presents from friends. Instead his friend Mandee got it, and he was heartbroken- ran to his room and cried. He still talks about how that almost ruined his birthday. He asked for Pavlova for his birthday dessert when we celebrated with family- a la Bluey. :) 





They had a free homeschool tubing day at Eagle Island! Lucky us!! It was such a fun day. 


No comments:

February 2024

 Valentine's Season! We made sugar cookies and invited the bacon family over to decorate them with us, made punny valentines, had our fa...