Sunday, March 3, 2019

The rest of February

Richie had done such a good job showing our kids how to take care of me. Lindy especially is always looking for ways to serve me, and others in our home. She literally begs me to sit down so she can give me a foot massage! She puts her own flair on a typical foot massage for sure. Benson likes to hop in and help sometimes too. :)




Richie was home from work on my due date, and I felt good enough to squeeze in a date with Benson. He was the only one I hadn't been able to get some one-on-one time with. I realize he probably didn't totally understand, but hopefully somewhere in there, it helped him feel special. We went to Arctic Circle, mainly because it has a small play-place that I knew I could climb up and extract him from if necessary. I would have gotten stuck in some tube at other play-places, so Arctic Circle it was! We shared some fries and a shake and I let him play while an older gentleman asked me when I was due and was genuinely shocked when I told him, "today". He thought I was crazy. :)



Benson's napping habits are more erratic these days. We take what we can get!



We got some new chicks! We have been wanting to, but hesitant to do so because we were waiting to hear if seminary would be moving us this year. We told the kids that if we weren't being moved this year, we'd get more chickens. :) I think it helped ease Richie's disappointment a little. Each kid got to pick one, including baby, so we got 5 new chicks.

No comments:

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...