Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Crosbys come to Riverton

Our nephew Theo was baptized recently! They live in Iowa, but because he has cousins that were also getting baptized that live here, they held a joint baptism and we got to attend! We were so happy to see so much of our family, even if it was a quick trip. We were so happy to spend a good chunk of time with Ben and Becca and their family while they stayed at our house. Miles and Gwen were in heaven with 4 more playmates, (and 1 DS, courtesy of Theo). And from now on, I'm just going to copy and paste the phrase, "I wish I would have taken more pictures", and put it with almost every post. Here are a few I got. My favorite though is definitely the one of Gwen and Adeline playing dress up. :)

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

So glad you documented this special event! It was a wonderful time with B&B's family celebrating Theo's baptism, and you were the perfect hosts. Love the pics you took, and I even quite like the one of Gwen and myself playing with her toys on the sofa! So grateful you are close enough to visit on occasion....but sure do miss you and the children in between times.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...