Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday, in the Park...

I'll give you a high five if you finish the sentence in the title.
Well, we are in our new apartment, but not everything is where it should be, so I'm waiting to post pictures until I'm satisfied. Suffice it to say for now that we really like our new place and we are settling in nicely. More to come on that later.

But for now, mostly just some cute new pictures of Gwen! She is about 5 weeks old now. She's sleeping fairly well, about 4 hour stretches at night, which is better than Miles did at this point, but I'm still tired. I feel like I'm running on half speed these days. Luckily, Richie is there to compensate for my lack of ____ (fill in the blank). She started smiling on purpose at 3 weeks, so we've been enjoying some VERY cute smiles and faces over here.





The weather finally decided to be nice to us and we've had 2 beautiful days here. About 50 and no wind!! Can you believe it?? It's hard not to spend every spare second outside, but it's still a little chilly and I get worried about the little miss who still has a stuffy nose on some days. But on Saturday with Richie home, we spent plenty of time at the park. Miles was in heaven and threw a major fit when we had to come inside. We got a double stroller and I'm SO excited to use the heck out of it! Anyway, I'll have some more themed posts coming up, but for now, that's what's goin on. Hope this post finds you all well.



6 comments:

Becca said...

I think Gwen has changed so much! I also think she looks a lot more like Miles now. That picture of her smiling made me literally smile too. What a cutie! Glad you're enjoying your new place and the weather! We're the same way around here. If the weather is warm, not raining AND there isn't any wind, we're outside until dark. Excited to see you guys soon!

Becca said...

LOVE the winking picture- so cute!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

How fun to see this post up! Loved the pictures of little Gwen! And Miles is as cute as ever! Glad you got your double stroller! Can hardly wait to see pictures of the apartment!

Missed you on Easter!

Katie said...

"I think it was the fourth of july..." K, now I have that song stuck in my head lol! Your little Gwen is so cute! I'm wondering what kind of stroller you got, it looks awesome!

Torgersons said...

I think it was the 4th of July. I love that song. Your baby is adorable.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

She's getting so big - love her outfit.
You have every right to be at half speed - you've just moved into a new place...that takes a lot of energy! Can't wait to see it.
How nice that you've been able to enjoy the park especially with it nice and close.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...