Friday, April 9, 2010

We didn't really post about Easter,

so in case you're wondering, we had a wonderful Easter. Miles was lucky enough to have 3 Easter Egg hunts! One with the Garners, one with the Fogle's in our ward, and one with our friends the Mitchell's from our old ward! He didn't really get it, but he loved eating the candy!

He has this fetish lately of climbing into small spaces. This is the only good picture I've got so far, but just in the past day he's climbed into a cupboard in the kitchen, the storage space under the TV the houses our DVD's, the cupboard in our bathroom under the sink, and the pan drawer thingy under the oven. Crazy boy. He's also really starting to understand and enjoy coloring! YES!! And he "helped" me make cookies yesterday. Such a busy boy.



I haven't posted much lately because I'm working on another project! The same gal from my ward who helped teach me to paint furniture also showed me how I could recover the chairs in our kitchen! It's turned into quite the ordeal, but they should be lovely once I get them finished this week. I'll post more pictures later!

The Woodside swing team had their final performance of the semester last week, so I thought I'd post a bit. If you can't tell, Richie's the ham in the front in the black sailor suit. :) Allow me to brag a bit, Richie choreographed this dance and coached all the dancers. And this was just one of about 5 or so dances that he's choreographed in the last couple semesters! I wish I could have gotten a better video. It may not look like much, but their feet are flyin. This is a fast song, even for Charleston!

4 comments:

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Boy, this year has whizzed right by. It's hard to believe that we were with you last Easter. I was born with two left feet, but I still want to learn how to swing dance. Does Richie have any other coordinatingly (sp?) challenged students such as myself?

The Wallace Family said...

Miles is adorable! I can't wait to see this summer :) The dance was awesome! Way to go Richie! Rachel just in case you didn't know I love your blog posts, they always make me smile.

Love you guys!
Taysom

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Not being able to check blogs for almost a week was a bit frustrating.........so it was with relish that I enjoyed your latest blog!

Glad Miles had a fun Easter! I am hopeful that he is our next budding artist in the family! Hopeful as well that he doesn't crawl into some small space he can't get out of, or a cupboard filled with tempting dangers.

Loved the video! Where were they performing?

Makenna said...

Yay for rich keeping up his mad dancing skills! He's a regular Gene Kelly. :) no matter how hard ya try, you can't get everyone to perform at that high energy level that he does. Miles is making so many milestones :) (sorry for the pun)! We keep feeling our little guy move around and I really just want him to be here already. Ian didn't want to do easter eggs, so I did 5 eggs on my own :) now I want to make them into deviled eggs! yum!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...