Monday, August 17, 2009

As requested

I guess there just isn't enough pictures of Miles on here. :) I really don't have that many new ones. I don't know if that makes me a bad mom or just not an obsessed mom? This is Miles getting his "get well card" from his Garner uncles. Thanks again! He's all better! By the way, at his last appointment he weighed 18 pounds, was 27 inches and had an 18 inch head. Percentile-wise, he's in the 50th for his weight, the 70th for his height and the 90th for his head! "Look at that huge noggin! It's like an orange on a toothpick!"

Sorry I forgot to rotate it!
The other night Richie and I watched Ratatouille and made doughnut holes. I'd say first attempt with those went quite well. apparently, we can't take a normal picture.


4 comments:

Zadi said...

MMMMMMMM those look very yummy and its a great snack for wataching a movie!

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Miles will grow into his noggin, but if he is like his Uncle Russ, his head will always be big (figuratively speaking of course).

Makenna said...

YEAH! Miles is all better! :)

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

So, why didn't you share the recipe?

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...