Monday, May 11, 2009

The new digs

So, at the beginning of April, Richie and I moved into a new apartment. We got the chance to manage some storage units in Sugar City and live in the apartment that is built onto the office. It's much bigger than our old apartment and is finally starting to feel like home. Anyway here are some pictures, that ironically look a lot like our old set up...but I promise it's different! If you don't believe me, I guess you'll just have to come up and visit!! The owners have given us permission to paint and do anything else we'd like to the apartment, so I'm pretty excited about that. We just have to wait until our budget can handle it! I watch all these design shows, and look at all these creative websites and they have such wonderful ideas "for cheap" they say. And I guess comparatively speaking, it is cheap! But at this point, it's cheaper not to do it at all. One day perhaps! If we do end up doing any cool projects, I'll for sure post them. I have plans to paint and do some things to spruce it up with fabric, so we'll see.







3 comments:

Linny said...

holy smokes it looks soo big and spacious! good luck with everything!

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Those so called "cheap" projects are too expensive for me as well. I am a HGTV addict, your mom can sympathize, and I have yet to do one design trick from any of the shows I watch. Your pad looks lovely though, dear.

The Wallace Family said...

I hope we get to come see it sometime soon! We sure miss you guys :(

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...