Friday, May 29, 2009

Like mother like son



So the other day I was looking at Miles' feet and thought "Oh look at how chubby they are!" Then I remembered what my feet looked like when I was pregnant with him. More like walrus fins or something equally as gross. Unless you actually saw how huge they were, I doubt this picture will do them justice. Richie would paint my toenails since I couldn't reach them and I had to wear flip flops to church in the winter...not so much fun. Anyway, I got a kick out of the comparison. At least it's cute that HIS feet are fat!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Ha,ha,ha, hilarious!

Joci said...

I totally have had that thought enter my mind about the feet! And I understand the flip flops in winter! NOT FUN! He's darling! Hope your enjoying motherhood!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...