Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ultimate!


I know, I know...two posts in one day? Is she crazy??? It just so happens, I have the day off school today and am loving it. So, I get to blog a bit. For the past 3 or 4 years, Richie has played on an Ulimate frisbee team here at school every fall semester and loved it! He is really very good at it. I'm always impressed that I'm married to such a stud. Anyway, this semester was his last since he graduates in April! He's been on the Bruins every year and this year they made it to the playoffs! It was actually his cousin's team that they played. We lost, but it was a VERY close and intense game. And props to all the wives and I who stayed the entire game in 30 degree weather! Anyway, here's a picture to commemorate Ultimate frisbee. Richie's the one on the right doing the sexy bay-watch run. :)

3 comments:

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Oh my gosh, he really is doing the Hasselhoff pose.

sam said...

You are crazy!! Stop before things get too out of control!
And yes, the baywatch run is ahmazing. He practices at home doesn't he?

Zadi said...

That is awesome. In pe this semester we have started on ultimate frisbee. Its really fun but hard. I am not the greatest but i will get better! They don't pass it to me because they know i am not the greatest, its kinda sad. :(

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...