Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pregnant? Who me?

Richie and I took some pictures the other day to send to his family so they could photoshop us in for their Christmas card. I was looking through them and was hit with the reality that my belly is expanding at, what for me, is an unnatural rate! Go figure. So, here's some pics to update ya'll. Just in case you were wondering, we had to buy some tums and coconut cream stuff so help with some symptoms that are now accompanying my growing mid-section. :) Now, if we could only find something that cured swollen feet and ankles.....

8 comments:

Michelle Pingel said...

Ooooh prego ladies are sooo cute! I am unbelievably excited for you! Have you decided on a name?

The Hoffmans said...

Hey Rachel! You look so cute! Congrats on your pregnancy! Its been so long since I have seen you. How are you? How much longer until baby is here? Well my blog is jthoffmanhousehold.blogspot.com-Hope to hear from you soon! Take care-Tricia (Slack) Hoffman

The Wallace Family said...

You are one hot momma!!!
Can't wait to see you :)

The Batistas said...

Hey you may already know this since the whole world likes to tell you their "cures" for pregnancy syptoms.... Swimming is the best thing for swollen feet and ancles (along with propping them up and avoiding salty food)
And you are so cute! I'm still so excited for you guys!

One Opinionated Housewife said...

I love it!

sam said...

Oh my freaking heck rachel! I can't even believe I'm missing the prego you! It makes me sad a little! But you look amazing, and I'm not just saying that. You really do. I need to see you before that thing comes out!

The Plaisted's said...

You are cute! Did you get the peppermint tums?

Christine said...

I can't believe this! You are only thirteen, and always will be to me, I think. So crazy. But you are so cute and glowing!
Love ya,
Christine Rieck

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...