Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am weird


Six weird and random things about me:
The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you (Becca and Michelle)
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

I think I've been tagged twice with this... I finally have a spare minute, so let's think.....

1. When I drink water, usually from a water bottle, I swish the water in my mouth once or twice before swallowing. (didn't realize I did this until I got married)

2. When I talk with my hands (which is often) or drink from a cup, or play piano or most other things my pinky is usually straight. Very refined I know. (Also didn't realize I did this till I got married)

3. I get a surge of energy right about 10-1030 every night. All of a sudden, I get very motivated to clean and do all sorts of other wonder woman things. This usually inconveniences Richie, who would have liked to be in bed about an hour ago. :) But let me just say what a sweetheart he is. The past 2 nights he's stayed up with my till after 12 to help me prepare materials for school the next day.

4. I hate people who mozy across crosswalks. It's even worse if you're a mozy-ing jaywalker. Sometimes I see how close I can get my car to the person just to freak them out a little cause I get so irritated. :) Bless their hearts.

5. If I like movie or certain episode of a show, I can watch it over and over and over again and still love it.

6. I talk to myself! Yup, I'm crazy. If I'm irritated and need to vent ,or want to replay a scenario in my head I usually find myself talking out loud and don't realize it until someone else walks in the room or I see myself in a mirror. And then I say, "Woah, I was just talking to myself." Funny, but I still don't stop after that usually.

I hereby tag:
Natalie
Jenn
Amanda
and...Anyone else that wants to!

6 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

Haha! I love the part about mosey-ing jaywalkers! I am glad I never jaywalked in front of you or I would have been afraid!

Katie said...

LOL you are too cute. Now you know I read your blog... haha. See ya 'round!

Becca said...

Is Richie the one who filled you in on some of your quirks? Love it.

One Opinionated Housewife said...

talking out loud is one of my 6 quirks too!

Russ and Natalie said...

p.s., i put my 6 quirks on my blog.

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

K, I just posted mine. Thanks for tagging me! Miss you! Let me know when you're in town.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...