Thursday, September 11, 2008

Spouse Tag

I wasn't popular enough to actually get "tagged" (whatever that means) with this thing, but I saw it on someone else's blog and thought it would be fun. Here you have it!

What is your husband's name? Richard Thomas Garner
How long have you been together? 1 year and 3 months!!
Who said I love you first? He did. To which my response was, "Are you sure?" (We had only been dating about 3 weeks!)
Who is taller? him, by 2 inches :) I always thought I'd want someone taller, but his height is very much perfect for me
Who sings better? Anyone who knows Richie should know this answer by now. :) Him by a long shot
Who is smarter? wear bothe preddy smrt. (Loved that answer Mary)
Who does the laundry? Me. But I usually prefer it that way.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at it straight on, I do. What kind of a question is that anyway? Phycological?
Who kissed who first? He definitely made the first kiss move. He was very smooth. He had to be to get a kiss on only the 2nd date!

Who pays the bills? I do. I like to know what money goes to, and where and when.
Who is more sensitive? I am sensitive to get my feelings hurt, but Richie is sensitive to those feelings of mine so.....how is sensitive being defined?
Who mows the lawn? Oh, you mean that little strip of greeness that separates our complex? Cambridge Court Management
Who does the dishes? Usually me, but he's really good about doing them frequently. Such a sweetheart!
Who drives when you are together? Who drives these days? Not us! Go bikes!
Who is more stubborn? Depends on the subject. If it's saying sorry first, then, yes, it's me. Hate to admit it, but true.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? See the above question

Who has more friends? We're both so popular so that's a hard question ;) he's better at making new friends, I'm better at keeping the old.
Who wears the pants? What do you mean by "the" pants? We actually happen to own and wear several different pairs of pants. :) He actually got a pair of hand-me-down jeans the other day, but we couldn't tell if they were for men or women!! They were man's pants, but looked like womens. I wouldn't let him discard them though because they're REALLY expensive jeans. So maybe we'll both wear those pants!

4 comments:

*MARY* said...

You were sooo officially tagged, when I said I tag "you" what I really meant was I tag "rachel." Your pants story reminds me of that episode of the office when Michael wears a womans suit to the work.

Zadi said...

Ha HA that was hilarious about the pants!

The Wallace Family said...

I am so glad you posted something today! I needed to smile and was hoping some one wrote on their blog... Thanks for making me smile :)

One Opinionated Housewife said...

I agree with Jenn.. I check literally every day for new posts on everyone's blog cause they cheer me up too. You 2 are just too cute! That question about who wears the pants reminded me of the quote from my Big Fat Greek Wedding that the man may be the head of the house, but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head any time she wants!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...