Monday, August 4, 2008

San Jorge!



Richie was able to get a little time off work and we got to visit my family in St. George!! It was so nice to be able to see them for a while even if it was a quick trip. Mom is always worried about not planning enough 'activities' for us to do while we're there, but we just want to sit around and talk to everyone and play with the kids!! We even got to visit one of my good friends Amanda and her husband while we were there for a bit at "In and Out" which was so crazy busy!!!! We went down to Logandale and had a fabulous dinner with Russ and Nat and their kids. And Mom and Adrienne even took me maternity shopping while Richie and Chris took the kids to a water park. THANK YOU!!!!! I forgot how hot it gets down there!! Holy smokes! But it was such a great weekend and we got to stop, like always, and see Richie's family for a few minutes on our way to and from which is always good. Now it's back to work I guess!!


When we got home Sunday night around 11, we came home to find out that one of our cupboards had completely fallen off the wall!!! I guess we had too many cans in there or something. But we were lucky nothing was broken or damaged....besides the cupboard on the floor of course.

7 comments:

Zadi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zadi said...

Well i am sorry about your cupboard but the good part is that you got to see us! I had so much fun. Both of you guys did great on the wii. Thanks for coming.
<3 <3 luv ya lots

-Zadi-

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

Thanks again for calling us! It was sooo fun! I can't believe your cupboard fell down!Crazy! I'm glad that nothing got damaged though... good luck!

The Wallace Family said...

No Way! Aghhhhh

Trev and Sara said...

first off i can't believe you didn't call me!! ah i would have loved to have seen you face! and second i'm really sorry to hear about you cupboard. :( that could have been horrible for your little fetus to hear! yup still love ya! oh and p.s. i went running tonight i thought my uturus was going to fall out. how are you feeling? getting a cute belly yet? i just look fat. the end. :)

Trev and Sara said...

i can't spell.... we already knew that though

*MARY* said...

sorry about your cupboards:(
I SWEAR I didn't do it!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...